Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Search

Finally, I managed to concentrate all my thoughts and consolidate all the bits and pieces, puting them all in the right perspective.

Let's roll back to the beginning when we were searching for the truth to success in every area of our life, be it relationship, career, money or fame.

We're like detective trying to figure out the whole story from the bits of evidence we gather from around and inside us. Until now, it slowly but clearly unfolding before our very eyes.

The formula is simple, not easy --
-- it's not always easy to believe in something simple. It's in the human psyche that nothing is simple, we seem used to give the credit to sophistication.

To make my point, let's use my analogy of planting a seed. It seems to me that the nature is forever revealing the secret of success and only those who are looking can see it, only those who truly listen can hear it.

..... Please look out for the secret on my next posting

Too tired to continue now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home