Friday, April 08, 2005

You are broke, here's WHY

Recently, I came a across a very powerful book by the title "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind". It was written by a guy called T.Harv Eker, a self-made millionaire. If you are broke, please click NOW over to his website at http://www.millionairemindbook.com/ and grab his great book even if you got to steal to buy it -- this guy holds the key to your financial future.

I don't want to sound like I'm promoting his book, after all, I'm not paid for doing that. It's just that I felt the urge to share, especially after reading his book. By sharing with others, we're actually opening up the gateway for more abundance to flow freely to us.

Besides that, I don't know him personally nor am I related to him in any way. I sure hope to have a great mentor like him one day.

For the past decade, I've been reading, studying and practising success philosophy. I've read everything from Napoleon Hill to Anthony Robbins. However, I better make myself clear that their books are great and I have gotten some outstanding results. It's when I got hold of Harv's book that everything start to fall into place and I finally able to make puzzle complete.

Well, I'm not going to talk in length what profound impacts this little book has on me. As far as I'm concern, it's an easy read and highly entertaining.

That's about it for now -- I'm overwhelmed now with ideas and will talk about it on the next post.

P.S. Some of the most recent posts on this blog are in fact inspired by T.Harv Eker's little GREAT book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home